The Promoter of each Prize Draw is Kaspas Desserts. Our current prize is two tickets to Mrs Brown’s Boys at the O2 Arena beginning at 1:00pm on Tuesday 11th July 2015. The closing Date is Midday on the 8th July 2015 and any applications sent after this period shall not be considered.
Our Prize Draws can only be entered through Twitter. Please note that the Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter, The O2 Arena or Mrs Brown’s Boys. Please follow the instructions in the Launch Message and on the Promotional Poster. The winner will be selected at random by a member of our staff. It could be YOU! Before you enter please read these Terms and Conditions first!
- Our Prize Draws are open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person shall not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Kaspas Desserts accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, late, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Kaspas Desserts.
- Any bad language or inappropriate content will result in disqualification.
- All entrants must follow the rules of the competition stated in the Launch post and promotional poster. These are that all entrants must be following @kaspasdesserts and must retweet the launch message with the hashtag #dessertlife. Failure to do the following will not make the entrant eligible.
- The winner will be announced on our Twitter after the closing date on the 8th July. We will follow the winner and will ask for their email address via Direct Message. We will then send the e-tickets via email after we have received the email address from the winner.
- No cash alternative is available. The prize will be what is specified in the launch post only. Entrants will not be compensated for travel to the event.
- Kaspas Desserts reserves the rights to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Prize may be withheld until/unless Kaspas is satisfied with the verification